Friday, November 9, 2012

Welcome to the Elite!

On November 9, 2012 at 4:08 pm PDT Alex Dukhovny, me, became an Elite member of Yelp! for 2012. From here on in I feel that there is a standard I must maintain. I have to Yelp! more and in greater detail. Like other people's comments, or rather find them cool, useful, or funny. Checking into places should now be done solely through Yelp! instead of Facebook. This, I am sure, will take a bit of getting used to. No place will be too small or too big to review or write a tip for. From this day forth I vow to change - nothing!

I have already been doing all these things, for the most part, and the reason I was approved will remain a mystery forever. Truth be told I should have nominated my self a long time ago, but kept putting it off. Now I will enjoy a few Yelp! only events and an extra email or two in my mail box. Nonetheless, it's nice to look at that little red badge, "Elite '12."

P.S. I promise this won't change me. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment